Ecclesiasticus 4:28

"Fight to the death for truth, and the Lord God will war on your side."

Ora pro nobis,

Most Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Francis de Sales, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Dominic. Amen.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Prayer of Adoration

I adore You, O God.
I count myself as nothing before Your divine majesty.
You alone are life, truth, beauty and goodness.
I glorify You, I praise You, I give You thanks and I love You,
Helpless and unworthy as I am,
In union with Your dear Son, Jesus Christ,
Our Saviour and our Brother.
I desire to serve You, to please You,
To obey You, and to love You always
In union with Mary Immaculate,
Mother of God and our Mother.

Give me Your Holy Spirit
To enlighten me,
To correct me and
To guide me
In the way of Your commandments
And in all perfection,
While I look for the happiness of heaven,
Where I shall glorify You for ever and ever.
Amen.

(Category: Catholic Devotions: Common Catholic Prayers.)

No comments: