Ecclesiasticus 4:28

"Fight to the death for truth, and the Lord God will war on your side."

Ora pro nobis,

Most Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Francis de Sales, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Dominic. Amen.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Prayer to Jesus the Listener

Jesus the Listener, I come to You because I need You to look upon me and love me. You know me better than anyone. You know my joys and my sorrows, my struggles and my suffering. May Your merciful glance inspire me with perseverance in accepting everything for love of You. I shall not depart from Your presence without saying with the Psalmist: "I love the Lord because He has heard my voice in supplication, because He has inclined His ear to me the day I called" (Ps 116:1-2).
I ask this through the infinite merits of Your Passion and Death. Amen.
(Andreina Bologna Brann and Fr. Claudio Piccinini, C.P.)

(Category: Catholic Devotions: Common Catholic Prayers.)

No comments: